Lebanon Storage is Committed to Accessibility
Lebanon Storage is committed to ensuring accessibility for people with disabilities, including through our website and digital technologies. We recognize and support the Americans with Disabilities Act, 12 U.S.C. §12101 et seq. (ADA), and the various state laws that support accessibility. We understand our obligation to provide “effective communication” under the ADA with our customers and that this obligation includes our company and our website.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. WCAG defines three levels (A, AA, and AAA) of accessibility. Lebanon Storage is committed to becoming conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA—the most commonly used standard by governments worldwide for achieving website accessibility— in all areas of our web site but not all areas of our website may be fully remediated today. If you encounter any barriers as we transition towards making our web content accessible, please use the resources in “Access to Goods and Services” below.
Existing Web Content
We have reviewed our existing site and identified areas for improvement using common assistive technologies (e.g. JAWS, NVDA, etc.) on popular operating systems (e.g. Windows 10, MacOS 10.14, etc). We have begun with our most important web pages and expect to complete this effort by the end of 2020.
New Web Content
Lebanon Storage will ensure that all new and future web content fully meets WCAG 2.0 level AA. To this end, we will ensure that all designers and developers are properly trained in accessibility and that all content is thoroughly tested. In addition, we will require WCAG 2.0 level AA conformance in all contracts with third-party content providers.
Access to Goods and Services
All of the goods and services available through our website are also available by contacting us at
- Phone: (541)570-1286
- E-mail: email@example.com
We are available by phone between the hours of 9:00 A.M - 5:00 PM Monday through Saturday. Should you encounter any barriers in our website—or need assistance for any other reason—please do not hesitate to contact us.
We also try to reply to all email requests within 2-3 business days. If your request is urgent, we suggest contacting us by phone instead. If you have a hearing impairment, our customer service representatives will be happy to receive a relay call at the phone number above.
We welcome your feedback! Your feedback helps us improve our services and makes our site better for everyone. Please reach out to us at:
- Phone: (541) 570-1286
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If possible, please try to be as specific as possible by including
- URL of the page with barrier,
- Description of what you were trying to accomplish and the barrier(s) you encountered,
- Date when you encountered the barrier, and
- Operating system and assistive technologies (if any).
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
We cannot guarantee that popular social media channels used by Lebanon Storage are accessible. We do not post coupons, discount codes, or other benefits exclusively through social media channels. The opportunities are also available through our mailing list which you can sign up for through our website at www.storagelebanon.com or by sending an email to email@example.com.
While we make our best efforts to ensure that third-party content made available through our website is accessible, we cannot guarantee that such content will be accessible.
n Storage may use and/or disclose such non-personally identifiable information for a variety of purposes.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is information that does personally identify you as an individual. Examples include your name, address, telephone number, billing information or email address. Non-Personally Identifiable Information (such as information about your activity with our services or Site, or demographic information) is characterized as Personally Identifiable Information if linked to Personally Identifiable Information that identifies you.
What We Collect
We may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information:
- Profile/Account Information you provide, such as: name, address, telephone number, email address, and any information required for a military discount if applicable. Some of this information may be required while other information is optional.
- Information you provide when posting a review or comment, sending a message to or communicating with Lebanon Storage (through any means), or participating in a contest or promotion. If a contest or promotion is co-branded or co-hosted with another entity, the collection, use, and sharing of such information may occur through Lebanon Storage or the other entity.
- Information related to your use of the Site and internet activity, such as: your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, the device used (computer, mobile device etc.), the device identifier if applicable, the web address visited prior to accessing the Site, and your activity on the Site.
- Information related to your interaction with Lebanon Storage emails, such as: whether you open or click on an email and whether you forwarded the email.
- Information provided from third parties (social media services, commercially available sources, or business affiliates and partners etc.) such as your name, contact information, transaction and purchase/rental information, use of certain applications or your relationship with various products and service providers. For example, if you access or connect Lebanon Storage through a social media platform, we may collect your user name, any information or content the social media platform provides (profile picture, email address or contact lists, information you made public through the platform etc.)
How We Collect It
Information collected by Lebanon Storage may be directly provided by you, or collected passively through technologies like cookies, web beacons, pixels and clear GIFs. If enabled in your browser, cookies may be downloaded to the device you use to access the Site. They may deliver content and/or a user experience tailored to your preferences, or facilitate Site function. If you set your browser to not accept cookies (for assistance try the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar), your use of the Site may be impaired.
Web beacons, pixels, and clear GIFs are transparent image files that, if allowed, provide Lebanon Storage with some of your information, such as: website usage information, interaction with emails. Such technologies may be used in conjunction with cookies. Lebanon Storage may also collect cookies from Site visitors in order to utilize third party online advertising. For more information or to opt out from third party advertising, visit the Network Advertising Initiative consumer opt-out page.
Why We Collect It
Information collection assists Lebanon Storage in the administration and improvement of our business and the Site. Personally Identifiable Information may be used to:
- Provide and manage our services
- Deliver relevant content and recommendations
- Deliver relevant online advertising
- Enable social sharing functionality
- To contact you
- To protect our rights and the rights of others
Third parties, such as advertisers on the Site, may also collect information from you (such as by setting cookies on your device). Lebanon Storage may not have any interaction with such information collection, nor control over such third-party passive information collection. Similarly, Lebanon Storage may also receive information from third parties about you, including Personally Identifiable Information. Lebanon Storage may combine such information with the information we collect about you, and once combined such information is subject to this Policy.
Who We May Share It With
Lebanon Storage may share or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties such as:
- Service Providers (data storage and processing facilities, payment processing etc.) in order to conduct Lebanon Storage’s business.
- Third party, independent storage companies you interact with or conduct business with on the Site.
- Acquirers, successors, or assignees as appropriate in a business transaction such as a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy.
- Other third parties as appropriate to protect our property, legal rights, and interests, or the property or rights of others, or as required by law.
Accessing Your Information & Your Choices
You can access and update your profile information by logging into your account on the Site.
You may unsubscribe from marketing emails. You may or may not be able to unsubscribe from transactional emails.
You may be able to request transactional information be sent to you by text message. If you participate in our text message system you will be able to opt out. Contact us at the telephone number provided below if you need assistance.
Please note that given a lack of industry standards regarding "do-not-track" (DNT) signals, Lebanon Storage currently does not take action in response to these signals. In other words, if your browser transmits a DNT signal, we may continue tracking.
Lebanon Storage takes reasonable measures to protect your personally identifiable information. However, you supply information to Lebanon Storage at your own risk as data security measures cannot be guaranteed to be fully effective.
Please contact us with any questions or comments.